Who are Learn to Rock?
Learn to Rock is a highly specialised and professional independent Music and Performing Arts company.
We work in partnership with schools and educational establishments (from birth, foundation stage, early years through KS1,2,3,4 and post 16) to provide a bespoke service fulfilling any aspect of Music and Performing Arts Education as well as providing out of school hours Music and Performing Arts programmes at school.
We also work with parents to provide Music lessons, Vocal and Band Coaching and Musical Theatre Groups for students aged between 4 and 18 years as well as providing lessons for adults all of which take place at our partner schools during or after the school day or at one of our ‘after school hours’ centres.
A Summary of Our Service
Music and Performing Arts Curriculum Programmes
- EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Music and Performing Arts Curriculum
- Key Stage 3 Music and Performing Arts Currciulum,
- Key Stage 4: GCSE and BTEC Music and Performing Arts
- Post 16: A Level and BTEC Specialist Coaching: Music and Performing Arts
Music Lessons and Extra Curricular Programmes
For Schools and Parents
- Instrument lessons: Drums, Electric, Bass, Classical Guitars, Keyboard and Piano, Vocal Coaching, Brass (Trumpet, Trombone, Cornet, Euphonium, Tuba, Horns), Woodwind (Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Recorder)
- Band Coaching: For Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Bands
- Musical Theatre Programmes: Ages 4 to 18
- Themed Days and Weeks: Music and Performing Arts
- Holiday Schools: Multi-Activities or specific disciplines, e.g. Musical Theatre, Music Recording, Music Software, Music Videos
The Learn to Rock Staff
The Learn to Rock tutors are instructors or teachers and/ or practicing professional musicians/ performing artists educators. All of the Learn to Rock teach either on a freelance basis and/ or within educational establishments, e.g. schools, private educational establishment, dance schools, music services and day care centres.
Learn to Rock is committed to ensuring a safe environment for children
Learn to Rock wholly complies with the Children’s Act 2004 in ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of children. We work in compliance with the government’s guidance in proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children (HM Government 2006) and Learn to Rock is committed to creating a safe environment for children.
All Learn to Rock staff (teaching, support, work experience students and administrative staff) are checked through DBS for their suitability to work with children.
Public and Professional Liability Insurance
Learn to Rock maintains comprehensive Public and Professional Liability insurance with Hiscox insurers.
Learn to Rock is a limited company and is registered with Companies House. Our company number is 631536.